Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Being 9 Months Old is Sooooooo Fun!


RyLee just had her 9 month check up and....
she is 28.5 inches long and 17lb 5oz.
RyLee is so much fun these days she is always smiling and loves to laugh, she loves it when we chase her and she crawls away giggling as fast as she can. She most likely will walk any time since she has been crawling for 3 months, and she just started to let go of things and stand on her own a bit. She has 6 teeth and loves to eat table food, not baby food, she doesn't like the texture. Anyways she is adorable and we love having her around.
Here are some fun things we have been doing,

This is her modeling on of the cute outfits I sell, she does such a good job, good thing she loves cameras

RyLee's first time in a front facing car seat, my sisters husband took my car seat in his car so we had to borrow her daughters car seat which was a little big but she loved being able to see everything. And yes she is naked its a long story.



Helping Grandpa Wilkerson on the Farm!
My dad has an organic farm and vegetable stand and we go and visit them at
least twice a week, RyLee loves to help grandma sell at the stand and she will always grab a piece of fruit out of one of the baskets and start biting into it. Lets be honest she is very naughty and loves to get into everything all the time

Enjoying my cupcake at cousin Emma's 2nd Birthday Party. We went to a lady Bug birthday party and RyLee mainly ate only the nasty frosting but she looked really cute

Daddy finally finished putting grass in the front yard and I LOVE IT!
We go and sit in our new found grass every evening and it is so nice, and RyLee tries to eat all the leaves she can find.

Mommy and RyLee at Swiss days in Midway UT
Our Lil' Nuggets booth at Swiss Days
I started my own business in April and it has grown alot, I sell all sorts of cute baby girl stuff and some leg warmers for boys that are pretty cute, anyways I do a couple shows a month and it is really fun plus I get lots of cute stuff for RyLee since she is my model for most of my products, she loves it. This was my best show yet.
I LOVE THE SWISS! It was freezing in the mornings and we had to bundle up!
So also this last week Ron got a new position at his work and is going to be in the QA department, I am very proud of him and am so glad he is getting a raise. And with my new business and his new raise I get to quit my job and concentrate on my business and stay home and take care of my babe. Im so excited my last day is on thurs. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love the "Giggle 4 Grandma" outfit? You can't help but smile when you look at RyLee smiling and laughing!

    ReplyDelete